Monday, August 14, 2006

loving lorcan

my interview with lorcan o'herlihy went live on curbed LA today and I'm probably more proud than I should be since it basically consisted of sending an email. if only he had properly answered the fuck, marry kill question. oh well.

I now have my sister in town for a week so posting will be light once again. we scored tickets to the getty villa for today, drove out there intending to have lunch on the patio and got turned away at the door because of a power outage. they intend to honor the tickets another day but that still sucks and wasted too much gas. esp since I need to take her to one of her medical board exams tomorrow in el segundo. and even though I've lived here 3 years, I only have a vague idea of where that is and it sounds far and it will be a bitch doing that drive back and forth twice in one day (since its an 8 hour clinical exam). ah, family.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger you know said...

we linked your ass on LAist for that interview

 

Post a Comment

<< Home