Monday, July 31, 2006

good things come to those who wait?



so it seems that the lear center has finally released the book Ready to Share based on last year's conference. sure, it took place about 18 months ago, but better late than never. aram and I actually wrote an academic article on copyright in the music and fashion industries that is published in the book, so I'm looking forward to receiving my copy - which comes just in time for my parent's arrival. maybe now they won't think grad school was a total waste.

3 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasn't a total waste. It was you getting totally wasted. We know your reputation in London is worse than Lindsay Lohan. Right Beck-ahy? (Beck-ahy nods).

- Anonymous mean girl

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(P.S. Congrats. You, like, earned it I guess. Yeeesh. I'm going to go get some Korn Nuts from the vending machine already, c'mon BECK-ahy....)

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger marissa said...

mom, is that you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home