Friday, March 09, 2007

my return to orange county tits


spring break just began at USC, so to celebrate (kinda) a few of us are heading down to san clemente for the weekend. hey, some people spend their spring break in cabo or cancun with drunk co-eds and senor frog. and some of us decide to spend it with rich white golf-playing republicans adjacent to a nuclear power plant. to each their own.

I mock orange county but weekends in SC are very relaxing since they're spent at the beach and at the grill, even if overall I feel a strange sense of discomfort every time I cross the county line. and despite the presence of the strange nuclear boobs, the beaches there are actually pretty lovely. the question I am now facing: do I take my students' midterm papers with me and grade them while I'm down there or do I act irresponsibly and leave them at home?

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are on holidays. Leave the school work at home! It will still be there when you get back. It is not irresponsible. The benefit of taking the rest will more than make up for itself in increased productivity when you return. Enjoy yourself!!
Huge Teen Tits

 

Post a Comment

<< Home