Wednesday, March 07, 2007

cnbc didn't cut me

I was on cnbc this morning talking about microsoft's marketing strategy - and of course, they chose the worst part of my interview to air. damn. at least this time I wasn't cut - I did an interview last week that I dont think ever aired because of the dow dropping 500 points. imagine that, I got bumped just because the stock market had the worst one day drop since 9/11. whatevs. I had very important opinions on sony blu-ray that the world should hear.! oh well, now you'll never know what I think of sony's strategy to drop the price on their blu-ray players. so sad.

2 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Fun Joel said...

Sorry I didn't recognize you last night. when I saw Hil's blog this morning, I realized who you were. Sorry! I wasn't ignoring you.

See you again sometime!

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Hilary said...

Congratulations! That is awesome, and yes, we must catch up sometime soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home