Thursday, May 25, 2006

neutra's open house


I dont know how much of this weekend will involved beach, barbeque or any of the other traditional memorial day pasttimes. last night I was invited to what I thought was a pre-memorial day cookout with burgers and beer but shame on me for skimming the email. instead it became dubbed "le cookout" with pate, grilled t-bones, a cheese course, handmade custard in hollowed-out lemons and copious amounts of wine. so I'm moving slowly today. but I digress. onto this weekend - I wasn't going to post about this until after I went, but since its listed in today's nytimes and there's a feature article in today's latimes, I might as well mention it. the proverbial cat is out of the bag and has run up the tree:
Design House Showcase at "Poster Neutra"
Modernica, Tom&John Reistetter, NoHo Modern, Cletus Dalglish, Sunset Orange, Steven King, Built

Sat&Sun, May 27-28, 10AM-4PM @ 6847 Radford Ave, 91605
Ten dollar admission with all proceeds going to Neutra's VDL House in Silverlake, owned and operated by Cal Poly, Pomona

More info and registration here: Not-a-box.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home