Tuesday, May 16, 2006

juggling blogs...


its kind of hard. but thought I would link to a post I wrote today for Radar Waves that is tangentially related to the (looser and looser) theme of this blog. its a response to a recent post on design observer by michael beirut on the nature of design plagiarism.

and I also had my proudest blogging moment today. after posting on curbed LA with a link to a story on why scientology is good for hollywood architecture, we almost immediately got this comment:

Scientology is everywhere, with 18 new centers worldside in 2005 and 1 million square feet of new space added. That you would slam Scientology, a recognized religion that has the cojones to go toe-to-toe with a $1.6 Trillion industry that pushes drugs and fraudlent "diseases" to collect insurance dollars is either a lack of understanding or a comment on your inability to conceive that unlike many who are spectators having thoughts shaped by the media prostitutes (paid by major advertisers, including the drug companies), Scientlogists are actively protecting human rights and religious freedom. Go to www.infocenter2.org and get some facts.
Tom, is that you?

I think I'm now on Xenu's list of suppressives. My job here is done.

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Team said...

but did Tom personally, personally send that emissive?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home