Friday, May 12, 2006

gehry's redheaded stepchild

I just posted these pix on curbed LA, but since I'm really really lazy, thought I'd post them here as well. the day job brought me to a meeting at IAC's new los angeles headquarter's the other day, which is pretty obviously a freebie he threw in with the massive new york building going up right now:
I could kick myself for not bringing my camera, and was stuck with just my cell cam. I'm an idiot. so here's a couple pix from inside the offices, which has a few totalitarian rules about not hanging anything on the walls - at all, and tighter security than secret CIA prisons in Poland.

gehry view
the view from one of the upper floor lobbies out onto Sunset.

gehry mesh
How would we know it was a Gehry building if there wasn't mesh?

gehry chair
Gehry chairs in the lobby. One word: Ouch.

gehry elevator 2
Inside the elevator. Feels kind of like a microwave oven.

Headed off to Laguna for the weekend to celebrate a friend's birthday so no posting. and unless I spot LC or Kristen, doubt there will be anything worth posting about Orange County anyway.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger marissa said...

sunset and larrabee right across from the viper room.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home