Monday, August 28, 2006

what I would have written about in curbed today

so curbed LA is on summer hiatus (if you can call it that) until after labor day. which gives me the opportunity to post here what I would have posted on curbed - and I guess will in a week or so:
  • we have a date for the first opening of H&M in SoCal: September 21st in pasadena located at 60 W. Colorado Blvd. Beverly Center and Westfield Santa Anita to follow later this year with no set dates. and they couldn't confirm for us a location or opening for H&H, so not sure where that stands.
  • a soft landing is wishful thinking: krugman predicts a major housing bust. (paid registration)
  • jess sent us a link to this awesome T shirt.

1 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Erin S. said...

finally!! on the H&M. Luckily I've had enough trips over the past few years to SF and the east coast to satisfy my craving for cheap-o trendwear, but it seems like it has taken for-ev-er.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home