Friday, July 13, 2007

I have to brag


I barely blog here anymore and when I finally do, its to brag. shame on me. but while this week has been somewhat horrific work-wise, (and I will post some of that story to curbed because its real estate related), and the gods of technology have seen fit to punish me multiple times (goodbye 5 years of email!), the gods of free stuff have been kind.

first, hilary offered to take me with her to the dodgers game next week against the mets. my hometown team. I grew up about 10 min from shea, yet my allegiance is to the yankees. my first few baseball games, though, were all mets games. the '86 world series still looms large in my childhood memories.

then, OP discovered how to get free tickets to the groove armada show at the standard downtown on tues and we were able to snag a few.

and finally, while not free, highly coveted: reservations at osteria mozza for next week. eater was able to get thru the always-busy reservation line and get a table for two. and I barely had to threaten, cajole and beg to be her plus one. suck on that, batali.

and just to tie this into the LA arch theme of this blog - I'm docenting this sat at the schindler house from 11am until 2ish.

9 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marissa: It was nice meeting you last Saturday at the Oaks Community Association picnic. I've been having fun reading through your blogs :-)

Email me back at dennis.lytton@lacity.org or dennislytton@sbcglobal.net. I'd love to chat about stuff like L.A. sometime.

Best,
Dennis

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, i saw one of your old blogs say that you found the brentwood address for jessica biel. I have been looking for that one for a while. If you could email it to me at slurpe43@aol.com i would really appreciate it!! Thanks!!

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi this is KL from Hong Kong, I am currently doing a project on the Schindler's House in LA~ from yr pervious blogs i guess you may have the information about the House. ? do u know when were the sleeping porches rebuild, how were they actually used for sleeping and etc.
thx

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Im an architecture student at Mcgill University in Montreal, and I'm currently writing a paper about the Schindler House. I was wondering if you knew how the foundations were made. Are they continuous with the conrete floor itself?

You can email me at shao.chen@mail.mcgill.ca

Thanks, I hope to hear from you soon.

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Terren said...

I've heard wonderful things about Osteria. Do share after you visit!

I went to Pizzeria Mozza a couple weeks ago, and it was pretty darn good.

Enjoy!

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you still live good ;)
mp3-melhor

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous outdoor movies la said...

Great site!

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous la outdoor movies said...

Great blog!

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Putri Adiratnaa said...

Возможность кредита, предложенная мистером Бенджамином, которая спасла мою семью от финансового рабства {lfdsloans@outlook.com}

Привет всем, я одинокая мама Путри Адиратнаа из Джакарты, я хотел бы поделиться этим замечательным свидетельством о том, как я получил кредит от мистера Бенджамина, когда мы были изгнаны из нашего дома, когда я больше не мог оплачивать свои счета, после меня обманывали различные компании в Интернете и отказывали в кредите от моего банка и другого кредитного союза, который я посетил. Мои дети были усыновлены приемной семьей, я был один на улице. В тот день, когда я позорно зашёл к старому школьному товарищу, который представил меня Дейзи Морин. Сначала я сказал ей, что я не готов больше рисковать запрашивать кредит онлайн, но она заверила меня, что я получу от них кредит. Во-вторых, из-за моей бездомности мне пришлось пройти испытание и подать заявку на получение кредита, к счастью для меня, я получил кредит в размере 80 000 долларов США от мистера Бенджамина. Я счастлив, что рискнул и подал заявку на кредит. Мои дети были возвращены мне, и теперь у меня есть собственный дом и собственный бизнес. Спасибо и благодарность мистеру Бенджамину за то, что он дал мне смысл жизни, когда я потерял всякую надежду. Если вы в настоящее время ищете помощь в кредите, вы можете связаться с ними по адресу: {lfdsloans@outlook.com WhatsApp + 1-989-394-3740

 

Post a Comment

<< Home