Monday, February 28, 2005

quick update

haven't been able to post the last few days while I entertain a friend from ny. when I do get back to posting, I will hopefully write up the eric owen moss lecture I attended at sci-arc last wed. and a big thank you to all my friends who celebrated another birthday with me this weekend. my friends and family know me well - I received a book about sprawl from john, books on food from elenia and matteo, a book about food and art from my sisters, a LA times sub from kate. my library - seriously depleted after moving from new york to london to LA is starting to bulk up again. thanks to everyone who helped make this another great birthday.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was another successful Marissa bash. Can't wait for your 24th birthday next year!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home