Friday, April 07, 2006

lovell health house

and finally, the lovell health house. the reverse chronology of blogs means that you're viewing these houses in the order john and I did - from lovell to fitzpatrick to stahl. (we skipped the hollyhock house - been there, done that) .

so yeah, john and I are playing the lottery again.

and as an aside, despite my bitching about the lorcan o'herily building going up to next to the schindler house, I'm a big fan. and one of his homes is on the cover of my favorite shelter mag that I can only occasionally indulge in: Living ETC. it was hard enough to justify the price when I was living in london, but with the dollar almost worthless, the tariffs and the shipping, it adds up quickly. anyway, its a gorgeous mag and the Jai house is unbelievable (esp the glossy floors and the suspended stairs).

so onto the lovell health house:

stairs 2
lovell side 2
living room 1
from pool 1
fireplace
builtin 2

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger marissa said...

the lovell house is in serious need of TLC, but the owners are getting older and not sure they want to invest. in fact, its likely the toppers will sell in the near future so don't expect them to put much work into it - it will probably be up to the next owner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home