Wednesday, February 22, 2006

only four more shopping days...

till Marissmas.

my best friend in new york, Don, has a birthday in nov. he has dubbed the month of nov DONukah and ramaDON in celebration of that fact. thus, I have dubbed the next two weeks or so Marissmas, since my birthday is sat. no resolutions that I feel like publicly proclaiming. no circumspect posts on the past year. but I will say that I am totally looking forward to C's gift: we're taking a drive up to Hearst Castle in march and staying at the Madonna Inn. not sure which room we're in but I can only hope its this one:
so if anyone has recommendations for food, sights, or stops along the way - let me know.

3 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Hilary said...

Oh, I have some recommendations for restaurants in Cambria. So good. I'll email ya later.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Hearst Castle is pretty insane. But don't get me started on the horrible interpretive program. I wanted to throttle our tour guide, and H and I were audibly cracking up throughout the entire Hearst IMAX biopic. Bring your sense of humor and alas, try to check your critical mind at the entry gates.

That being said, it is a lovely part of the world, and try to stop in Paso Robles or somewhere in Santa Ynez/"Sideways" country for some wine tastings.

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger chxiao said...

Excellent blog, very helpful, thank you for sharing, keep up the fine effort and excellent job. visiting at:

href="http://www.searchxp.net/s-vehicle-rental-software.html">vehicle-rental-software

 

Post a Comment

<< Home