Wednesday, February 22, 2006

only four more shopping days...

till Marissmas.

my best friend in new york, Don, has a birthday in nov. he has dubbed the month of nov DONukah and ramaDON in celebration of that fact. thus, I have dubbed the next two weeks or so Marissmas, since my birthday is sat. no resolutions that I feel like publicly proclaiming. no circumspect posts on the past year. but I will say that I am totally looking forward to C's gift: we're taking a drive up to Hearst Castle in march and staying at the Madonna Inn. not sure which room we're in but I can only hope its this one:
so if anyone has recommendations for food, sights, or stops along the way - let me know.

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I have some recommendations for restaurants in Cambria. So good. I'll email ya later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home