Friday, March 25, 2005

another friend in the nytimes

its not that unusual that I see someone I know in the new york times. after all, I used to be quoted in there a lot when I was an analyst. and half my friends started their own internet company at some point. and there is always the occasional wedding announcement of people I know.

but now rather than "virtual" accomplishments, they're in there for businesses they're starting, contributions they're making in the community, shops they're opening in neighborhoods previously ignored. a few weeks ago, gorilla coffee was featured, founded by a good friend in brooklyn. yesterday, justin's business Build It Green got the publicity it so richly deserves.

maybe this means I need to meet more entrepreneurs in LA. I never know anyone in the latimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home