Monday, January 23, 2006

monday media

a quickie today:
  • am I the only one who doesn't understand how "stars" of the real world and the surreal life can afford multimillion dollar homes?
  • archinect pronounces the days of architects as the sexiest profession are numbered. they've been usurped by a far sexier profession: landscape architects.
  • the "wake" for the ambassador hotel has been moved to next week (unfortunately while I'm out of town). the good news: a hosted bar. the bad news: rsvp required.
and while I'm beginning to feel like a self-promoting whore, if you happen to pick up the irredeemably trashy mag For Me now on newstands (with possibly the worst title ever), I'm on page 62 waxing poetic on the beauty of starting your own business. but you know how the media distorts everything.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tami was married to a professional athlete before...don't ask me how I know this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home