Monday, October 03, 2005

MAK tour

yesterday was the MAK architecture tour in silverlake. with over 500 people touring 7 or 8 privately owned homes, the logistics went amazingly well. (its even more incredible when you realize the max center currently has a staff of 3). I was a docent at silvertop, and toured in the afternoon - was able to hit every home but the bubeshko apartments and the schlessinger house. fortunately, all the homes were in pretty close proximity to each other - most were walkable (although my the end of the day, I deeply regretted my footwear choice. my mui mui's attract attention, but they're not made for hiking around silverlake.) took a ton of pictures, will upload them to flickr later today, I hope.

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi:

I'm the owner of the Bubeshko Apts.

If you still want to have a look you can stop by sometime.

By the way . . . they are (almost all) about to come onto the rental market.

joedemarie@sbcglobal.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home