Sunday, August 07, 2005

ebay is my friend

the good news: I won two breuer wassily cream leather chairs on ebay for almost nothing.
the bad news: I have to go somewhere called "mira loma" to get them. if its past monterey park on the 10 I'm lost.

and I've had to call in favors to get matteo, who has a larger SUV than me, to drive there. its a good thing I just spent this week buying him groceries and running errands while he had the flu. my kindness has come back to bite him in the ass.

apparently, this afternoon there are open houses for 3 new homes on the market: a schindler, a neutra and a koenig. a real estate broker friend is supposed to drag me along this afternoon (assuming I make it back from my trip to the inland empire alright). not in the market, just to gawk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home