Saturday, April 23, 2005

everything hurts

my week in new york is winding down and by now I hoped to post photos of the new moma, regale you with stories of my fabulous meals, and generally inspire envy. instead, I've been sick since wed. not "I'm a little stuffy and rundown" sick. sick as in, I can't get out of bed, everything hurts, I can't breathe, I can't sleep, reading hurts, writing hurts, eating hurts.

so before wed I managed to get in a visit to lombardi's and to the met to see the diane arbus exhibition but my trip since has me laid out in a sofa bed somewhere on long island in my parent's new home. tonight is the first of two seders - while I'll be skipping most of the meal, I will be enjoying the matzoh ball soup - one of the only things I'm able to eat right now.

so to my jewish friends - happy passover. hope you're feeling better than me.

1 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Hilary said...

Chag Sameach and I hope you feel better soon! Let's catch up when you get back to LA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home