Sunday, March 20, 2005

pinks is a boite?

the sunday nytimes' style section covers the scene at pink's of all places after midnight, lionizing, as only the nytimes can do, the overrated hot dog stand as a pick-up spot and after-hours eating option.

I love los angeles but this sentence typifies one of my major frustrations with this town:
Bars and clubs in Los Angeles close at 2 a.m., and Pink's is one of about a dozen choices in Hollywood for a postmidnight meal.

the day I realized LA can be a little junior varsity (compared to ny) was the time I tried to eat after 10pm on a friday and we realized our only options were pretty much diners and pink's. I know LA.com disagrees with me here, but their list of late night restaurants doesn't inspire confidence in my post-10pm dining options. am I missing a better option?

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you suggesting you don't want something swimming in chili?

/yay! JV used by another person!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home