Thursday, February 17, 2005

miscellaneous

today is jammed packed with art. went to the visual music show at the moca this morning. I've heard it referred to as the "stoner show" which is a pretty apt description. aram (and simon) enjoyed it more than me. but we all enjoyed lunch in little tokyo at mr. ramen. tonight I'm going to the opening of a photography show to see my friend John's work. if you can, stop by over the next few weeks:

The Advocate Gallery
1125 N. McCadden Place
Los Angeles, Ca. 90038

but so I dont veer too far from my stated intention of discussing LA architecture, real estate and urbanism, here are a few articles for you to enjoy:

now I'm late.

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger aram said...

visual music was not much of a show, but many of the individual artworks -- by kandinsky, georgia o'keefe, plus classic protopsychedelic films like "lapis" -- were beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home